Sales Support Extraordinaire.
We’re on the hunt for an energetic, driven and dynamic sales support specialist to assist our Auckland-based sales team.
Our company is focused on quality, originality and design integrity. We import some of the world’s best furniture and brands and deliver on a variety of projects spanning workplaces, public spaces, healthcare, hospitality, airports and transport hubs.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to get immersed in the design industry and work on epic interior projects. You’ll be networking with amazing architects and designers. You’ll be able to work on projects where you’ll have input to advise on layouts, furniture selection, colours and finishes. This would suit someone who is passionate about design who is wanting to get started in the industry.
The role encompasses, but is not limited to the following;
- Supporting the sales team with quotations, meeting preparations, client accounts and projects;
- Managing walk-in showroom sales (commission based);
- Assist with website and email generated opportunities;
- Manage and maintain resource library;
- Manage and coordinate samples and sample deliveries;
- Assist with visual merchandising of the showroom;
- Attending client and industry events along with the sales team.
Applicants must be strong communicators, promote the value of good design, have initiative and high attention to detail, and be sales driven with a solutions-based approach. A design background and/or experience with Adobe and ArchiCAD would be advantageous.
This is an amazing opportunity to get your foot into the design world with lots of scope to grow. If you are a motivated team player, then we would like to hear from you. Please email us with your CV – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please only apply if you can live and work in New Zealand.