We’re hiring – Sales Support extraordinaire.
Are you an energetic, driven, and dynamic graduate who’s passionate about design, interiors and furniture? Our small, friendly Auckland-based sales team needs you.
This is a stellar opportunity to help us deliver epic upcoming projects, from tender to installation and after sales. As we’re a small team, you’ll start gaining experience across layouts, furniture selection, colours and finishes from day one (no spending two years filing and making the tea here). We offer full, exciting immersion in the design industry and a great foundation for your career.
You’ll work and network with New Zealand’s best architects and designers. You’ll also learn while you earn – from specialists who are highly knowledgeable about furniture and interiors.
UFL is focused on quality, originality, and design integrity. We import some of the world’s best furniture and brands and our projects span modern workplaces, public spaces, healthcare, hospitality, and transport.
You are a strong communicator, understand the value of design, have initiative and attention to detail, and driven to find solutions for our valued clients. A design background and/or experience with Adobe and ArchiCAD is an advantage too. You’ll need to legally be able to live and work in New Zealand.
A taster of this role:
- Supporting the sales team on quotations, meeting preparations, client relationships and project delivery
- Making walk-in showroom sales (add sales commission to your salary)
- Assisting with website and email generated opportunities
- Maintaining the UFL resource library
- Coordinating samples and sample deliveries
- Helping with showroom visual merchandising
- Attending client and industry events with the sales team
This is an amazing opportunity to get into the design world, with lots of scope to grow. Sound like you or someone you know? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or share this page.